New Autodesk Flame Premium
See Autodesk’s ultimate finishing toolset:
Live demonstrations by leading specialist
The new Autodesk Flame Premium represents never-seen-before value for money, combining the power and flexibility of Autodesk's Flame, Smoke Advanced and Lustre products on a single workstation. Studios, broadcasters and post-houses can cost-effectively build efficient, full-service finishing suites. Offer your clients a more flexible creative experience with Flame Premium.
Digistor is offering the opportunity for personalised demonstrations of this breakthrough solution. Conducted by Autodesk VFX and Editing Specialist, Rob O'Neil, this is a not-to-be-missed opportunity to discuss your production pipelines, workflows and requirements and see first-hand how Flame Premium could address your needs.
Digistor will also present the most efficient project collaboration and sharing possible between Flame Premium and Smoke for Mac OSX. The technical heart of the setup is a DVS SpycerBox , a compact 5 RU SAN unit running with an industry standard Quantum StorNext file system.
This minimal setup enables stunning features such as:
- direct plug and play connectivity
- no Fibre Channel Switch or tedious configuration
- 3x 2k uncompressed workflows from one box
- built-in network sharing and transcoding
- Easy storage maintenance
Who Should Attend
- Owners of post houses and high-end finishing companies
- Managers responsible for free-to-air and cable television station content finishing
- Heads of TV promotions departments
- Facility managers and technology implementers
- Editors, compositors and colourists from film, broadcast and post-productiom facilities
Where and When
The demonstrations will be held at Digistor's offices during the week of 22nd November, 2010. As sessions will be conducted to small groups or individuals, it is critical to book.
How to Book Your Personalised Demonstration
Complete the demonstration request form and we'll get straight back to you to book you in. Alternatively, call Digistor on 02 9431 6000 and ask speak to our finishing account manager, Sean Curran.
VFX and Editing Specialist, Autodesk Australia
Rob began in television as a film editor although he qualified in graphic design. With over 30 years experience in the industry using flatbeds, linear suites, Avid and the last 15 using Autodesk Flame and Smoke Systems, he has seen the evolution of Editing and Finishing develop into a fine art. "Flame and Smoke are the ultimate creative tool for me. My skills as an editor and designer are seamlessly combined in Smoke giving me control over a spot like nothing else does."
Autodesk Flame Premium
One Workstation, One License, Three Creative Choices.
Autodesk® Flame® Premium software helps you offer a more efficient and flexible creative finishing experience with tools for real-time color grading, 3D visual effects and editorial finishing on a single workstation. Featuring tight integration between color and visual effects finishing and the trusted Flame brand, Flame Premium helps you prepare for today’s toughest creative challenges with Autodesk’s best tools for finishing.
Flame Premium helps you to:
- Cost-effectively build efficient full-service finishing suites to offer your clients a more flexible creative experience
- Add Autodesk’s best tools for finishing with Flame for 3D visual effects, Smoke Advanced for timeline-based finishing and Lustre for real-time color grading on a single workstation
- Leverage efficient workflows that let artists concentrate on being creative – not managing media and render files
Top Reasons to Buy Flame Premium