Click image to enlarge
AVID Symphony Nitris DX DNxHD 6.0
With Qualified Z800 Systems include Symphony 6.0, Nitris DX DNxHD Hardware, Avid 3D Option Card, Artist Color & one year Avid Expertplus Support
|Order quantity must always be a whole number.|
Other products you may find interesting
Media Composer 6.x Dongle Option. For customers that already own Media Composer, Media Composer Mojo DX, Media Composer Nitris DX and would like the flexibility of a hardware dongle rather than a software license
Click here to request additional information Go to Manufacturers Page
Symphony Nitris DX AVC-I 6.0
You’re going places—literally and figuratively. Having the right video editing and finishing tools that move with you is crucial. That’s why we broke Symphony Nitris DX apart, so you can work wherever and however you please. Symphony 6 is now available in a software-only version, giving you a cost-effective, highly versatile solution that works with your existing hardware. For better performance, bundle it with an Avid video interface or get the complete Symphony System. Plus, you get many exciting new features and workflows that professionals like you asked for.
• Edit and finish with just Symphony software, with Symphony and a hardware interface, or as part of a complete turnkey system
• Get better performance and speed to handle complex editing, now that Symphony is a 64-bit app
• Work with the Avid or third-party hardware you want—with Avid Open I/O, third-party manufacturers can now make their I/O hardware work with Symphony
• Manage and edit stereoscopic 3D projects with a comprehensive set of editorial tools and workflows
• Take hands-on control of all color correction and grading functions with Artist Color (watch the video)
• Create 5.1 and 7.1 surround mixes directly within Symphony, or import from Pro Tools
• Work more creatively with audio with new mixer features and support for additional Pro Tools hardware
• Work more easily and efficiently—but not differently—with the sleek and sexy new user interface
• Get full native ProRes support on Mac (encode and decode) and Windows (decode only) for easy integration into any ProRes workflow
• Instantly access, screen, and edit AVCHD clips and RED EPIC footage through AMA
• Accelerate your RGB 4:4:4 workflow with Avid DNxHD 444, which delivers exceptional image quality in a low bandwidth format
• Conveniently purchase stock footage, plug-ins, and more through the Avid Marketplace
• Get direct access to user guides and documentation from within the interface
• Access additional ancillary data when working with XDCAM HD material
• Work more easily with animated effects with many keyframe editor improvements
• Includes Boris Continuum Complete, Avid FX (Boris RED), Avid DVD, and Sorenson Squeeze Lite in all flavors of Symphony
• Manage multiple licenses more easily with unified licensing
Nitris DX 6
High-performance, dual link, customizable HD I/O and monitoring
If you edit high-profile films, TV shows, or commercials for a living, you need a system that gives you the speed, flexibility, and confidence to take on anything. Customize and pair Nitris DX with Media Composer, Symphony, or NewsCutter, and you get the best I/O interface for working with HD, Panasonic AVC-Intra, RGB 4:4:4, stereoscopic 3D, Avid DNxHD, SD 24p film projects, and other material—plus, ancillary data, thin raster support, high-quality scalers, and more—all in one box.
Nitris DX is fully customizable, enabling you to install either a single DNxHD or AVC-Intra encoding chip to capture and encode to these high-quality workflows, dual DNxHD or AVC-Intra chips to support full-frame stereoscopic 3D workflows, or one of each to get the best of both worlds. Plus, take advantage of a full RGB workflow with dual HD-SDI inputs.
Thanks to Avid Intelligent Architecture, your Avid video software tightly integrates the Avid hardware with your host computer's CPU and GPU. You get a single high-bandwidth effects engine that delivers without compromise—no matter what formats and codecs you use—making it the ideal choice for deadline-driven projects that require versatility.
When it comes to color grading, using a mouse can leave you seeing red—literally. With the compact, ergonomic Artist Color, you gain deep hands-on control to get the look you're after—with great precision and speed. Whether you use Color, Smoke for Mac, STORM, or REDCINE-X, you get the superior feel and control of high-end
grading hardware at a fraction of the cost, plus unparalleled access to all software color functions. And with programmable Soft Keys, you can customize the surface to speed your workflow.
Artist Color features EUCON (Extended User Control), a high-speed open control protocol that has been adopted by many of the world’s leading software developers. Apple Color, Autodesk Smoke, RED REDCINE-X, The Foundry STORM, and other applications support EUCON™, giving you highly responsive control over almost all software functions. You gain a tightly connected experience in which the control surface acts and feels like a physical extension of your software.