Click image to enlarge
TEKTRONIX Cerify QC Software Add Channel
Additional Processing Channel, Software Licence Up to 8 Processing Channels may be used with a single CYSW stand-alone configuration, or up to 50 may be used with a CYSW Enterprise configuration
Call for Pricing
| Click here to request additional information Go to Manufacturers Page
Cerify QC Software
Quality control of file-based video ingested from different sources, encoded at different bit rates / formats and utilizing different compression standards for SD/HD, VOD or IPTV delivery presents considerable challenges to QC teams.
Cerify is a fully automated system for verifying/checking file-based content prior to transmission or use. Solutions range from windows-based PC standalone workstations to enterprise-wide solutions that interface to 3rd party automation or asset management systems.
Cerify provides exception-based technical compliance to enable the QC teams to focus only on the problem content and the subjective requirements.
- Automatic objective testing - Performs Consistent and Thorough Checks of Incoming Video Files against User-defined Templates
- User definable test templates - Enable conformance agreements for content exchange between content suppliers and broadcasters.
- Logs all testing and result - Detailed reports provide an audit trail of testing.
- Multi-user browser interface - Web-based user control for local and remote sites. Integrates with video servers and automation.
- Integrates with video servers and automation - Streamlined automated workflow. Available in two configurations: Stand-alone or Enterprise (clustered for higher parallel processing requirements).
- User definable quality levels - Allows QC managers to define required quality levels for different content types, uses and delivery channels.
- CeriTalk interface - Enables automation and asset management systems to control testing and receive results.
- Audio loudness measurements - Support for long and short audio loudness tests for all supported audio codecs except Dolby-E codec per ITU-R BS.1770 standard
Data Sheet (1 MB)