|Order quantity must always be a whole number.|
12M| Click here to request additional information Go to Manufacturers Page
Element-BDL - Bundle
With today’s multi-purposing work stations, where desk space is at a premium, having a fully featured panel that is compact, fully featured and stylish enough to match its surroundings is a must. But, you’d expect that having a compact design means having to compromise ergonomics, features and control size. With the Element range, there is no compromise!
Despite their small desk foot print, each Element offers full size controls which are ergonomically laid out, and best of all, there’s lots of them.
When it comes to having lots of controls, one of the problems can be "just what does each control do?" This isn't the case with Element; every programmable control is clearly labelled, so if the function of the control changes, so does its display label – no more having to refer back to reference notes or on screen help. When Element panels are used with Tangent's TUBE software, you can even customise the layout of the controls, making them even more intuitive to use.
Function and style
|Apart from the size, the first thing you will notice about Element is the stylish, ultra slim design. Quality comes in the form of a solid aluminium, precision laser cut case. But it doesn’t end there; all the internal components have been carefully chosen for reliability. All rotary controls and trackerballs have optical pickups, which means they are long-life and high precision. |
You would have thought that all this comes with a high price tag - not so with Element! Each Element is competitively priced, and because it’s modular in design you can pick and choose which components you need, targeting your funds where they’re needed most. And if your budget allows it, you can even add more of the same panel type to build your ultimate control surface.
4 panels in set:
All new trackerball design:
- element-Tk: Trackerball
- element-Mf: Multifunction
- element-Kb: Knob
- element-Bt: Button
• Modular design:
- User can pick and choose the panels they want.
- Expand set as required.
- Layout configurable to suit handedness, desk space and other
- More than one of each panel type may be added to layout.
- High resolution.
- Long life.
- Optical laser pickup.
- Third axis “ring” with smooth
- 4.6cm diameter ball, retaining
ring for ball.
- Ball can be removed for cleaning.
• All new knob design:
- High resolution.
- Long life.
- Optical pickup.
- Built in “press to reset”.
Ultra-slim all metal construction.
USB for communication and power:
• Small desk footprint:
• A set of 4 panels has a footprint of 77cm x 20cm (30.3” x 7.9”).
• Low profile: (all panels)
- 1.5cm (0.6”) front height. 4.5cm (1.8”) rear height, 8.0cm (3.1”)
• Every programmable control labelled:
- Soft label on high contrast, high resolution, OLED display.
- Provides value / feedback where appropriate.
- USB plug-and play (HID device
therefore no drivers required).
- USB powered (no need for
external power supply).
- Single USB cable to each panel.
• A set of 4 panels provides the following controls:
- 24 x programmable buttons.
- 12 x programmable knobs.
- 4 x programmable trackerballs.
- Standard transport controls.
- 8 x additional buttons for SHIFT / ALT etc.
Panels magnetically lock together.
Full-size tactile buttons.
Download Product Info