|Order quantity must always be a whole number.|
SKU73070261805| Click here to request additional information Go to Manufacturers Page
Encodes video to all major Web, DVD authoring, mobile and portable device formats. Episode is ideal for laptop users who need to process one job at a time.
The all-in-one, multi-format encoding application designed for post-production and new media workflows that scales from a desktop to a workgroup cluster to a dedicated server farm. Episode now accepts and transcodes even more video and audio file formats.
Telestream Episode is an all-in-one, multiformat encoding application designed for post-production and new media workflows. Episode provides the highest quality video transcoding for the entire digital post-production workflow – from camera to delivery – with remarkable speed, powerful controls and cross-platform scalability at an affordable price.
Episode V6 now uses a single application that can be licensed for desktops, workstations, and server farms.
- Extensive format support: new media, web, post-production, DVD/Blu-ray, and more
- Ease of use: ships with an extensive collection of professionally designed workflows and encoder presets
- One Click Clustering™ - join systems together to share the work. Create workgroups that range from a single system to multiple machine clusters.n
- Integrated file-sharing: takes the complexity out of distributing work across multiple systems.
- Precise control: extensive set of high-quality filters to fine tune media encoding
- Delivery: FTP, SMB, automatic publishing to YouTube
- Unlimited batch processing
- Fully automated workflows
Find out for yourself why video professionals worldwide rely on Episode for its broad format support, transcoding automation features and unlimited scalability for distribution to new media outlets. Episode is the future-proof solution that offers extensive support for current and emerging video and audio file formats.
Episode is the future-proof solution that offers extensive support for current and emerging video and audio file formats, including Flash 9 and Flash 8 (VP6s, Vp6e), Windows Media, H.264, MPEG-1/-2/-4, VC-1, DV, 3GPP/2, M4A, MOV, WebM, other QuickTime codecs and more.
In today's internet-based digital world, more and more content is provided via the web. If you are in the news/sports business you know how important it is to deliver your content with minimum delay. Episode provides support for all formats used for web delivery, as well as the quality and speed required to meet the demand of your customers.
With today's media consumers requiring access to media at any time and on any device, Episode can help you provide your media in any form requested, whether it is for a mobile phone, an iPod, a PSP or any other common digital media device available on the market.
Use a standard template if you are new to encoding, or tailor your settings specifically for your needs with Episode Encoder's rich feature set.
Need to convert your media from NTSC to PAL or vice versa? Want to have a cost effective solution?
Episode includes a world-class standards-conversion/up-conversion algorithm that provides quality comparable to expensive high-end hardware solutions. Simply use one of the settings templates included in Episode Encoder for your high-quality standard conversion needs, for a fraction of the cost of a hardware solution.
In a single tool, Episode can help you bridge between different systems and facilitate media handling within your internal workflow.
- Manage your media between various internal systems or formats in your production environment
- Take your content from an Avid system to a Final Cut editing station
- Create proxy copies for internal handling
- Transfer your media between different broadcast devices and media servers