Seagate FreeAgent Theatre
Media player home theatre solution
The FreeAgent Theater HD Media Player provides an easy way to store and move your photos, movies, and music from your PC or Mac computer to your TV, allowing you to share and enjoy your digital media in a comfortable, social environment such as your living room.
Simply synchronise media files from your PC to your FreeAgent Go or other USB drive *. Then slide your FreeAgent Go go drive into the FreeAgent Theatre HD Media Player or use a USB cable to connect other USB external drives to the easy-access USB port on the front of the player. Now all of your memories are at your fingertips with high definition playback and Dolby Digital audio support.
The intuitive TV interface makes it a snap to customise slideshows with music and transition effects.
List price $129 inc GST.
Competition closes 5:00pm 30 November 2012.
* Drives sold separately.
Like Digistor's Facebook page and/or follow us on Twitter to keep up with our regular events, specials and competitions.
Terms & Conditions
- Digistor Pty Ltd of 5-7 Cleg Street Artarmon 2064, (“the Promoter”) is the sole promoter of this competition. Telephone number 02 9431 6000.
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to Australian residents over the age of 21.
- Business directors, management and employees, immediate families, retailers, suppliers, associated companies and agencies of the Promoter and other agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, correct/valid email address, correct/valid phone number, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry with incorrect details or that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- To qualify for the draw, an entry must be submitted by completing the competition entry form located on the Digistor web site (www.digistor.com.au).
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Only one entry permitted per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the entrant will be deemed to be the person in whose name the email account is held.
- Promotion commences and closes on the dates and times shown on this web page. The draw will take place at Digistor Pty Ltd 5-7 Cleg Street Artarmon 2064 on the next business day after the promotion closes.
- The winner will be notified by phone and/or email and the winner's name will be published on the Digistor web site (www.digistor.com.au) immediately after the draw.
- The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first valid entry drawn will win the prize.
- Total prize draw contents and value are shown on this web site. All amounts are in Australian dollars.
- The items included in the prize must be taken as offered, are not redeemable for cash, cannot be exchanged and are not transferable. The prizes do not include installation, set-up or other products or services not explicitly listed in these Terms and Conditions.
- If for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited.
- If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.