Work for Digistor
For over three decades, Digistor has been a leader in providing elegant, technical solutions to our client's requirements. Through a combination of consultation, expertise and personal service delivered by our exceptional team, Digistor has remained at the forefront of digital media creation, management, storage and delivery. Our team empowers our customers through smarter technology and service solutions so that they can deliver world-class content for feature films, television, streaming entertainment, dynamic web sites, games, mobile entertainment, digital signage, architectural visualisation and much more.
Digistor works in partnership with the world's most respected manufacturers, developing exciting, technology-led, integrated solutions for our client's needs, supported by Digistor's unmatched services.
We welcome energetic and motivated people to our team, take pride in their achievements, and nurture their development.
Commitment To Our Industry
Digistor has a firm commitment to the digital media industry. Through education, participation and sponsorship support, we aim to assist the Australian industry's continued growth, success and recognition.
Digistor is a
- Gold sponsor of The Australian Screen Editors Guild (ASE)
- regular sponsor of the Australian Effect and Animation Festival (AEAF)
- sponsor of the Digital Labourer's Federation (DLF)
In addition to hosting regular complimentary events and webinars covering the latest technologies, workflows, techniques and developments, Digistor participates in all major events, including:
- the Australian Broadcasting Exhibition (ABE)
- SMPTE (now METexpo)
- Promax BDA
Digistor works with local digital and print publications to provide updates to help educate and inform the market on what's new to assist the industry in getting the most from technology.
Commitment To Our People
At Digistor, we recognise that you're not just choosing a job; but also an important step in your career. That's why we are committed to providing in-service training and an environment where you can grow your knowledge and skills by working on challenging projects with talented people, implementing the latest technology.
We also encourage participation in industry events to build your profile and reputation.
But of course, to achieve your optimum in both your professional and personal life, a work life balance is vital. Whilst Digistor both expects its employees to work hard and rewards hard work, we also respect the fact that people have interests, family and friends outside of the workplace that help them live fulfilling lives. At Digistor we recognise the importance of this balance and support a flexible workplace that values the importance of family and social commitments and encourages and supports our team members to achieve both personal and professional satisfaction.
Digistor is a great place to work. We promote a friendly and supportive environment, mixing professional, challenging, customer-focused work goals with a social atmosphere and congenial, cooperative teamwork. We have an uncompromising set of core values to
- Delight the customer
- Strive to be better
- Be the solution
- Act with honesty and integrity
- Support, respect and encourage each other
It's a work environment where goals are clearly defined, regularly reviewed and constructive feedback provided - all with the aim of ensuring our team member's and our company's shared goals are achieved. Communication avenues are provided for your suggestions on enhancing the workplace, stimulating motivation, and increasing productivity. Quarterly employee meetings, weekly "CEO Briefings" and team meetings and regular management communications ensure all staff are kept abreast of company developments.
At Digistor we understand that our successes need to be recognised and rewarded as a group by enjoying such rewards as a staff lunch, event, outing or other reward. Our comprehensive induction program also recognises the importance of welcoming new employees and ensuring they rapidly feel a part of the team.
Performance and Remuneration
Digistor has a formal performance review process where you and your manager work together to help you achieve your career goals whilst at the same time recognising and addressing any potential impediments to your progress. In addition to the formal performance review, there are ample opportunities to both provide and receive feedback in open and honest discussions.
Remuneration is based on individual performance and merit and can be flexibly aligned to individual objectives. As a sales organisation, Digistor offers clear and attractive commission and incentive packages for salespeople to meet and exceed sales goals. If you are driven to maximise your sales performance by smashing targets rather than merely achieving them, then Digistor is a workplace for you.
For non-sales staff members, there are quarterly Team Bonus targets and rewards which recognise the team effort required to drive a customer-focused sales business.
In addition to rewarding our employees for achieving their formal goals, we reward individual staff members for giving that little bit extra to help us deliver on our core value of exceeding customer expectations with special rewards as the situation warrants.
Digistor employees can take advantage of additional benefits depending on the employee position and location. These benefits may include
- Travel within Australia - We conduct events in these cities and provide solutions to customers throughout Australia.
- International Travel - Digistor employees attend major international exhibitions and conferences for our marketplace.
- Career Path Programme - Employees that show initiative and drive are encouraged to move into other roles in the company.
- Flexible Working Arrangements - One size does not fit all, and we welcome the opportunity to explore working arrangements that suit the needs of the role and the employee.
- Health Assistance - Digistor assists with employee physical and mental health with programmes for vaccinations, health checks, a free anonymous counselling service and an active engagement to keep staff healthy and happy.
- Talent Referral Programmes - We reward employees for referring contacts to us that take positions with the company.
- Employee Hardware and Software Purchase Discounts - A number of our vendors provide employee purchase plans offering discount pricing. In addition, Digistor provides employee discounts on all products we have access to as a dealer.
- Provision of equipment - For those in positions where the use of a mobile phone and/or laptop is a requirement, Digistor will provide that item for that employee’s use.
- Pleasant, spacious well equipped Head Office on Sydney’s Lower North Shore - Digistor’s Head Office occupies a large, bright, modern office environment in Artarmon on Sydney’s Lower North Shore which is well serviced by public transport and within walking distance of both the Artarmon and St Leonards shopping/dining strips.
- Training in Latest Technologies & Techniques - Digistor offers regular courses and workshops and actively encourages employees to undertake approved studies relevant to their current profession, or even a new position in another area within Digistor. By representing the leading vendors in our industry, we have access to vendor training in the leading products resulting in respected employee accreditations.