Why Work for Digistor?
For three decades Digistor has been a leader in providing elegant, technical solutions to our clients' requirements. Through a combination of consultation, expertise and personal service delivered by our exceptional team, Digistor has remained at the forefront of vfx, broadcast and digital media solutions delivery. Our team has helped our clients deliver world-class content for feature films, television shows, dynamic web sites, games, mobile entertainment, digital signage and much more.
We welcome energetic and motivated people to our team, take pride in their achievements and nurture their development.
Current Employment Opportunities
From time to time opportunities arise at Digistor for additional personnel. Current vacancies are listed below. Read these details carefully and if you believe you are a suitable candidate, please email us using the link at the end of the position details. Thank you.
Note: Genuine employment applications ONLY should be submitted. We will not respond to or accept solicitations from employment agencies or brokers.
Location: Artarmon, Sydney, NSW
Currently we are seeking a Sales Consultant who will augment our already highly experienced team by selling to, servicing and supporting selected and allocated customer accounts from within the digital media market but with an emphasis on the broadcast, production, post production and VFX markets.
The successful candidate will also:
- identify and actively seek new, high calibre customers from within the above and the broader digital media markets
- create, develop and manage ongoing business relationships with both customers and key vendors
- achieve (and hopefully exceed) the assigned revenue targets and gross profit goals
Duties of the role include:
- maintaining a detailed working knowledge of Digistor's market segments
- expanding upon and maintaining a good knowledge of products and solutions applicable to customers and organisations within the digital media market
- working with Digistor's technical solutions architect resources to determine and provide solutions that ultimately fulfil customer requirements to the highest degree
- developing and nurturing meaningful business relationships with both existing and prospective customers and vendors
- researching and developing new market opportunities
- preparing quotes, customer presentations and undertaking outbound sales activities
- participation at company, industry and vendor specific events and trade shows
The desired skills and proficiencies we are looking for include:
- superior sales competencies
- proven ability to establish and nurture solid commercial relationships
- high level communication skills and the proven ability to engage at multiple levels
- the proven ability to conceive and apply technical solutions
- the ability to think laterally and demonstrate strong problem solving, time management and organisation skills
We really hope the above sounds like you! If so, apply by email to email@example.com.