Delivery and Freight Terms
- Stock Availability.
Stock availability is displayed on the website for each item as "Available to ship:" and a duration in hours, days, weeks or months, as follows
- The duration time-frame is an estimate of when the item will prepare for shipment and ship from our warehouses in Sydney or Melbourne.
- "Within 24 hours" items are estimated to ship the same or following business day.
- Items with longer estimates ship from our warehouse within the time-frame indicated.
If you specify a quantity that exceeds current stock, the duration time-frame will be updated in the shopping cart. At this point you can choose to
- Accept the extended time-frame and continue to place the order, or
- Reduce the order quantity to currently available stock and optionally place and additional order for the remaining stock that you require.
- We do not warrant or guarantee shipping times. While every effort is made to provide accurate time-frames, variations may occur and we are not liable for delays. If a delivery time-frame is critical and/or urgent, we suggest checking with us and we will make best efforts to accommodate requests and confirm availability for specific items or complete orders. If special delivery arrangements are made, additional charges may apply.
- Stock availability is displayed on the website for each item as "Available to ship:" and a duration in hours, days, weeks or months, as follows
Shipping & Pick-up
- Our website is equipped with real-time freight calculator, which allows you to add items to your shopping cart and view the exact cost of your delivery, based on the weight and volume of the items(s) and shipment address.
We will ship via our regular courier as outlined below. Note that cut-off time for order placement for Next Business Day delivery is 2pm. Allow extra days for regional areas.
- Local: Next Business Day (within 75km radius of the Sydney or Melbourne CBD)
- New Zealand Delivery: 2-4 Business Days
- Australia Nationwide Delivery: 1-4 Business Days
- Australia Nationwide Express: Next Business Day
- You may arrange to have orders collected from our warehouse at Sydney or Melbourne either in person (In Person Pick Up) or by your courier (Courier In Store Pick Up). These options are available during checkout. Collected orders incur no shipment charges.
- We do not ship to PO boxes.
- Due to unforeseen circumstances including flight delays, weather conditions and Acts of God, delivery times may be extended. Some rural areas may be particularly affected and extensive delay may result. We will not be liable for any delays in delivery caused by the carrier or unforeseen circumstances before or during transit.
- For shipping outside Australia, local customs duties and additional clearance charges imposed by the receiving port are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Customers may elect to have us ship the order direct to your customer (drop-ship). Note that you must select this option on checkout to ensure that we do not include the invoice with the goods on shipment. If the drop-ship option is not selected, we will always include the invoice with the shipment. You are responsible for ensuring that the customer is available to receive the goods at the specified address and is contactable on the specified contact phone number.
- If our courier is unable to deliver, we will contact you to arrange alternative shipment. Additional charges may apply in this case.
Last Update: 25 March 2015