Returns & Refund Policy
All goods supplied by Digistor are subject to manufacturer's warranty unless specified otherwise.
On receipt of your order, please ensure order is complete and all items are accounted for as ordered and as per invoice and are undamaged. Any claims for shortages, errors or damages must be advised to Digistor within 48 hours of receipt.
Please retain all boxes, packaging, manuals and inserts until you are certain you wish to keep the product and that it is functioning correctly
Goods may not be returned to Digistor without prior authorisation. The return of goods is subject to the following conditions:
- For all returns, Digistor must be notified within 7 days on the invoice date by filling out the RMA (Return Merchandise Authority) form via online https://www.digistor.com.au/services/technical-support/rma-form.html.
- If your request is approved, a RMA will be issued;
- Goods must be returned to the Digistor warehouse elected on the RMA
- Goods must be accompanied by an RMA as above and RMA number must be clearly stated on outside of package;
- Goods must be complete with all accessories, manuals and packaging. This is the responsibility of the customer;
- Goods must be adequately packed by the customer and Digistor takes no responsibility for poorly packaged goods damaged in transit during return;
- Ensure that data is backed up as Digistor will not be responsible for any lost data.
- Goods which have been damaged, tampered with or modified in any way cannot be returned under any circumstances;
- Digistor takes no responsibility for returned goods until received in our store;
- All responsibility for the return of goods is with the customer
On receipt of goods, we will confirm the fault and repair or replace your goods based on the terms and conditions of the manufacturer's warranty conditions. Digistor will endeavour to make this turn-around time as short as possible. The customer will bear the cost of reshipping returned goods after repair or replacement. If goods are returned as faulty, and no fault is found, a 25% re-stocking fee may apply.
Under the Australian Consumer Law, you are not entitled to return a product if there is no breach of a consumer guarantee – for example, if you:
- found the product cheaper elsewhere
- were aware of the relevant fault before buying the product – such as if the fault was written on the packaging, or indicated in the photos or item description online
- damaged the product by misusing it – for example, dropping the item.
- used the product and the problem is as a result of usual wear and tear overtime.
- Change of mind
- incorrectly ordered or unsuitable for your purpose
Right of refusal for the return or exchange of products is at the discretion of Digistor Pty Ltd, except where the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 of Australia makes allowance.
Due to health and safety regulations, Digistor does not accept returns of items such as headsets, ear pieces and headphones which have been opened and used, unless faulty and under warranty.
Again, the customer will bear the cost of shipping returned goods to Digistor and after repair or replacement the customer will be responsible for the reshipping costs.
Returns on Software
Unless a warranty claim or faulty, Software returns will not be accepted by Digistor. Once assessed by Digistor that the software is faulty or defective. Software must be returned in its original packaging. Digistor will not accept the return of software if found to be neither faulty nor defective and the plastic seal has been broken. We recommend customers refer to manufacturer's website for system requirements before purchasing software. It's the responsibility of the customer to ensure the hardware purchased is compatible with software purchased from Digistor.
Digistor will not be responsible for any direct or consequential losses you incur as a result of using the product purchased. Our responsibility is only limited to the value of the item purchased.
Keep your invoice in a safe place as it is required in the case of a claim during the warranty period.
Refunds from Purchase or Renewal of Autodesk Maintenance Plans and Subscriptions
If you have purchased or renewed Autodesk maintenance plan(s) or subscription(s), you have up to 30 days (15 days for monthly subscriptions) from date of invoice to return the purchase for a full refund.
Last Update: 18 December 2017