Ikan - OTTICA IP PTZ Camera Controller
The OTTICA IP PTZ Camera Controller is fully compatible with any PTZ cameras that use protocols including ONVIF, VISCA, Serial port VISCA, PELCO‐D/P protocols. The controller supports a multitude of control parameters and can be accessed through Ethernet, RS422, and RS232 ports.
This compact camera controller features a high‐quality joystick for smooth control of pan, tilt, and zoom. Additionally, the controller allows for precise control over variable PTZ speed, red & blue gain, focus, iris, on-screen display, white balance, fast camera switching, quick‐set camera parameters & presets, and many other features. Two programmable function buttons (F1 & F2) are customizable in IP VISCA & VISCA protocols.
This compact camera controller supports two IP control modes: IP VISCA & ONVIF, and two analog control modes: RS422 & RS232. Additionally, the controller supports three control protocols: VISCA, ONVIF, PELCO‐D, and PELCO‐P. Any device on the RS485 bus can be individually configured with different protocols and baud rates.
- Supports ONVIF, VISCA, Serial port VISCA, PELCO‐D/P protocols and etc.
- RJ45, RS422, RS232 control interfaces; Control up to 255 Cameras.
- All camera parameters can be set through the button operation.
- LCD display, keypad sound prompt, real‐time display decoder and matrix working status.
- Maximum communication distance: 1200M(0.5MM Twisted‐Pair Cable)