AJA - FS1-X - Advanced Frame Synchronizer/Converter
FS1-X is the next evolution in frame synchronization and conversion. Within its compact 1RU chassis, FS1-X integrates an amazing array of video and audio connectivity and processing, including 56- and 64-channel MADI audio over coax or fiber. With its flexible architecture, FS1-X utilizes a high-quality, motion adaptive linear Frame Rate Converter for smooth motion conversion between a wide range of frame rates whether for broadcast, production or live events.
Incredible frame rate conversion option*
Matching up and synchronizing disparate video and audio formats is a critical part of any broadcast, mobile or postproduction environment. Within its compact 1RU chassis, FS1-X integrates an amazing array of video and audio connectivity and processing. Featuring a flexible architecture, FS1-X simultaneously works with 3G-SDI 10-bit broadcast quality video and incorporates embedded audio, AES, MADI, and analog audio.
Utilizing AJA’s remarkable conversion algorithms, FS1-X supports up, down and cross-conversion between SD and HD signals for the highest quality output possible. Additionally, the factory installed motion adaptive Frame Rate Converter (FRC) option enables high quality conversions between different frame rate families for virtually unlimited international standards support.
*Optional. Factory installation required at time of order.
AJA’s hardware conversion technology ensures the highest image quality for your productions.
Key conversion features include:
- SD/HD up, down-conversion
- SD/SD aspect ratio conversion
- HD/HD cross-conversion (720p/1080i)
- Up, down, cross-conversion with both the input and converted formats on SD/HD SDI outputs (both synchronized)
- HD cross-conversion with simultaneous down-converted SDI output
- Automatic Reverse Telecine detection and removal
- Closed Caption conversion (CEA-608/CEA-708 standards)
- AFD conversion or pass-through (user-selectable)