Boris FX - Bundle: Continuum + Mocha Pro Adobe Only - Legacy Renewal
Continuum 2019 is the latest major upgrade for the most comprehensive plug-in collection on the market. Key features include the rebirth of Particle Illusion, the famed motion graphics generator, new Title Studio image-processing shaders such as glows, rays, and blurs for visually-stunning titles and lower thirds, new Mocha Essentials workspace with 4 new spline tools like magnetic edge snapping and geometric shapes for faster tracking and masking, new point-driven parameter tracking powered by Mocha, and overall GPU-acceleration.
It’s back! Renowned Particle Illusion (formerly particleIllusion) gets a total overhaul in Continuum 2019. Redesigned from the ground up as a 64-bit application, Particle Illusion gives editors and artists access to an easy-to-use, powerful, high-end particle and motion graphics generator. Instantly create preset-driven photorealistic motion-tracked particle effects for titles, lower thirds, and background graphics.
MOCHA ESSENTIALS WITH NEW TRACKING TOOLS
Users already know and love the Academy Award-winning Mocha planar tracking tools integrated directly inside Continuum. The Continuum 2019 release provides some major updates. Say yes to faster effects masking and rotoscoping.
- Avid Effects Simplified: The introduction of Mocha-based parameter tracking renders most non-real time blue dot filters unnecessary. Non-real time filters have been moved into an obsolete folder to support the older legacy Continuum tracker.
- External Broadcast Monitor Support: Applications like Title Studio and the FX Browser now support external broadcast monitors. Currently only available for Blackmagic Design, AJA coming soon.
- Deep Color 32-bit Support in Premiere Pro: The 32-bit float color processing option in Continuum, which has always been available in hosts such as After Effects, has been extended to include the Premiere Pro host with deep color support enabling users to generate HDR content without clipping.
Say hello to MOCHA PRO 2019! Mocha Pro is the Academy Award-winning planar tracking tool for visual effects and post-production. With a proven record on the world’s most notable film and television projects, Mocha is valued by effects artists and editors for its unique ability to reduce the time-consuming keyframing associated with high-end VFX and finishing.
Mocha Pro 2019 features GPU-accelerated planar tracking and object removal, advanced rotoscoping tools, stabilization, 3D camera solver, stereo 360/VR support, and more.
- New workspaces with Mocha Essentials interface
- GPU-accelerated object removal delivers faster rendering
- New spline tools for faster masking: Magnetic Spline with edge snapping, Freehand Spline, and Geometric Shape Tools
- Retina/High DPI monitor resolution support
- Award-winning 360/VR tools now included with Mocha Pro 2019
NEW MOCHA ESSENTIALS INTERFACE
he updated interface makes Mocha easier to learn than ever before and looks great on hi-res and retina enabled monitors!
The Mocha Essentials Workspace brings the power of Mocha to novice level users with a simplified, elegant, and easy-to-learn interface.
Tracking & masking is now faster by reducing complexity and focusing the Mocha interface on the most essential icons and tools. Switch to Classic for advanced modules and customize workspaces for flexibility.
NEW GPU ACCELERATED OBJECT REMOVAL
Mocha’s amazing Remove Module has been rewritten to optimize GPU video hardware for up to 4-5x render speed improvements on removals and clean plating projects. For high-resolution 4K projects and 360/VR video resolutions, the resulting speed improvement is a massive time-saver.
Fix it in post! The Remove Module is one of the most popular reasons After Effects artists upgrade from the Adobe bundled Mocha AE CC. It’s like Content Aware on steroids!
Compatibility: Adobe After Effects & Premiere Pro.
Operating Systems: Mac OS X, Windows, Linux - (Mocha Pro 2019 only)