LucidLink from Digistor
Creative Projects Done Fast. Everywhere.
Get a Free Trial Today!
LucidLink is the shared space for your remote team to work in real-time, from any creative tool.
Transform workflows, increase production output, and reduce friction for creatives.
- Adobe Premiere, Avid Media Composer, DaVinci Resolve, Apple Final Cut Pro, and Autodesk Flame workflow supported
- Share AEC projects and files for Autodesk Revit and AutoCAD, ArchiCAD, and SolidWorks
- Store, share, edit and collaborate from anywhere
- Rapidly ingest high resolution footage for immediate access anywhere
- Video and audio post-production editing directly in the cloud
- Provide remote access to large VFX shot sequences
LucidLink is a cloud file system for distributed workloads that works with any cloud storage. It allows users to stream their data from the cloud over the Internet as if it was on their local computer or network.
LucidLink solves the problem of distance and latency in cloud environments, enabling media to be delivered efficiently and streamed on demand. Its built-in software, running on the endpoint, delivered as SaaS, requires no middleware and no appliance, virtual or physical. LucidLink leverages cloud-based storage with the simplicity and functionality you expect from an on-premises hardware NAS – only better.
Get a Free Trial and Setup from Digistor
Digistor, the Australasian reseller for LucidLink, can help you evaluate your workflows and requirements to enable LucidLink to best work in your collaborative environment. Our team can provide a demonstration, set up a free trial, and offer bespoke packages to suit your needs.
When you order a free trial from Digistor, you receive these benefits:
- Save with customised pricing plans, with AUD billing
- Get access to local, skilled technical support in your timezone
- Receive timely assistance with on-boarding for your specific needs
- Get our friendly and knowledgable workflow integration advice
If you would like more information on how LucidLink would work for you, please complete the form or contact our team on 02 9431 6000 today.