Deliver faster. Take on more projects.
Scale into the cloud.
The Digistor cloud render 'onboarding package', enables users to scale on-premise (in-house) rendering capabilities into the cloud for enhanced render speed and scalability.
Using cloud-based rendering, you can scale your rendering power in minutes to control how quickly you want to complete your project. You get incredible compute elasticity and cost control and only pay for what you use.
This is an ideal solution for those operating in the areas of visual effects, visualisation, animation and editing, who would benefit from less time spent on waiting for renders to finish, and would like to utilise Digistor's extensive experience in deploying and supporting cloud-based workflows.
Digistor's 'onboarding package' enables you to take advantage of cloud rendering utilising the AWS Portal, taking you directly to the cloud by setting up and configuring the AWS cloud environment and communicating with an on-prem Deadline environment.
AWS Portal simplifies the process of launching infrastructure and rendering in the cloud, by extending an on-prem Deadline environment into the cloud, using AWS EC2 spare capacity (EC2 Spot). It also facilitates secure communication between the on-prem and AWS cloud environments, handling the asset transfers and software licensing.
Get Onboard Now
Complete and submit the form and we'll get straight back to you to start the process.
The onboarding package includes everything required to get you started with bursting into the cloud including:
- Initial consultation meeting to discuss requirements
- Preparation of AWS Portal Server
- Configuration of cloud infrastructure
- Building custom image if required
- Establishing communication with the on-prem environment including firewall considerations
- Basic training and handover documentation
Pricing starts at $4,840 inc. GST for those with an existing on-prem environment. For on-going support and upkeep of the environment, including any image updates and resource utilisation reviews, we recommend either our Bronze or Silver Customer Assurance Plan.
Complete and submit the form and we'll get straight back to you to start the process. The first step will be an initial consultation meeting to discuss requirements. The onboarding process typically takes one week to complete.
Once the cloud environment is configured you can either choose to maintain the environment or engage Digistor to provide ongoing support via a subscription-based support contract.
Supported Applications and Render Engines
|Autodesk 3DS Max
If you are using another application and / or renderer please call to discuss.
Suitable Portal Server (Digistor can quote and supply if needed)
- Low-spec on-prem Windows or Linux server, physical or virtual
- Could be existing Deadline Server
Existing AWS account
- Alternatively, Digistor can host the cloud environment if required and/or configure a new Customer account if necessary.
Reliable internet connectivity with Min 15Mb upload speed
- Higher upload speeds will shorten asset upload times and enable render jobs to start sooner in the cloud.
All required licenses for the host application, renderer and all plug-ins
- Digistor will help determine license requirements as part of the initial consultation process.
Digistor specialises in technology solutions for content creation, management and distribution, including architectural visualisation. We have advanced expertise in the areas of
- Architectural Rendering
- 3D Visualisation
- Modelling & Animation
- Augmented Reality (AR)
- Virtual Reality (VR)
- Shared storage solutions & remote data duplication
- On-prem, cloud and hybrid render farms
- Services; support agreements, render farm installations and upgrades, software license management optimisation
Whatever your requirements, Digistor has you covered.