This software includes everything you need to set up your DeckLink, UltraStudio and Intensity for video capture and playback.
What's new in Desktop Video 10.11.2
- Improve input signal stability with NTSC reference on DeckLink Duo 2.
- Fix audio corruption issue during capture with DeckLink Duo 2 and DeckLink Quad 2.
- Enable option to ignore Video Payload ID when capturing 3D video modes on DeckLink 8K Pro.
- Improve compatibility when capturing audio from Mini Converter UpDownCross on DeckLink Duo 2.
- Fix issue in Adobe Premiere Pro CC where audio waveform displays would occasionally blink.
- Ensure option to output quad link SDI is displayed for all quad link capable devices.
- Address issue affecting playback of 3D dual link SDI video modes.
- Fix playback issue using DeckLink SDI Micro.
- Improve stability using DaVinci Resolve 15 Beta on macOS.
- General performance and stability improvements for all models.
Download Blackmagic Desktop Video for macOS / Windows / Linux
Get more details on the Blackmagic Desktop Video 10.11.2 update