Our objective here at Digistor is simple – we want to continue with a 'business as usual' approach as far as is possible, whilst at the same time ensuring the health and well being of, not just our team, but also our community as a whole. If there is anything we can do to be of assistance to you please contact us.
This blog is a living document that we will updated as required.
The Current Situation
- We have no reported or confirmed cases of COVID-19 amongst our team
Our Safety and Well-being Actions
- We have a member of staff dedicated to monitoring the evolving situation and amending our action plan accordingly
- We have implemented many initiatives, including actions identified by State and Federal Governments and health organisations
- For the most part, our team will be working remotely for the time being, with the exception of a minimal number of team members who will be working on a rotating roster to ensure continuity of business, including the receiving and shipping of products
- You will continue to have remote access to our team via the standard email and phone methods, however, in the best interests of our team's well-being and that of our customers, we will be endeavouring to restrict all non-essential physical contact with the help of teleconferencing technology
- Our amazing team of engineers will be continuing to provide technical services at our customer's sites at this time, however, as you would understand, our team's health and safety need to be our number one priorities. With this in mind, we have developed a simple checklist, to be provided to our customers in advance of any visit, to ensure a very high degree of protection for all parties.
- Our online stores are fully operational, accepting orders and shipping. We look forward to continuing to service our customers' needs through online purchases. We ask for your understanding should there be any product delays during the evolving situation.
- As mentioned previously we have restricted the number of staff in the office on a daily basis to the bare minimum, with the remainder of our team working remotely for the time being
- We continue to reinforce our office protocols regarding hygiene and have introduced additional cleaning measures to maintain the healthiest work environment possible
- We continue to reinforce messages related to the symptoms of the virus and directed our team to stay home if they experience any symptoms and self-quarantine after suspected or possible exposure
Helping You Through
As this unprecedented situation evolves rapidly, we are committed to doing our very best to support you. Here are some of the things we are are undertaking that may help you and your business at this time.
- We have produced a blog on free and discounted product and services plus information on tools for remote working and remote production. This will be updated as organisations offer freebies and helpful information.
- We have produced a "Streaming Solutions" blog to outline streaming options for live event streaming and broadcast.
- We can provide free advice on remote production configurations. Contact us to let us know what advice you need.
- We're providing a free 15 Minute Technical Support Token if you need help getting your remote production environment up and running. Contact us to request a discount code to purchase your token online.
All of our contact details can be found on Digistor's Contact Us page.