Artist | DNxIO, DNxIQ, and DNxID
Desktop Video Software v11.0 has been released. This update provides fixes for a number of issues, including:
- Long pause when performing an audio punch-in after system idle for a long period
Customers using the DNxIO, DNxIQ or DNxID are recommended to upgrade to v11.0 at their earliest convenience.
Artist | DNxIV and DNxIP
Desktop Software v15.1 has been released. This update provides updates and fixes for a number of issues, including:
- AJA Control Panel: Simultaneous HD downconvert: For 12G-SDI products only (KONA 5, Io 4K Plus / DNxIV) - simultaneous HD downconvert available on outputs 4 / 5 when output 3 is being used for 4K.
- macOS support: OS10.11 is the earliest version of macOS that will allow installation of 15.1 or later.
- Output freezing when audio scrub is enabled
- No firmware update message after upgrading firmware
- HDMI interlaced captures have incorrect field order
- Follow input is not being saved as preset
- Initial plugin load outputs garbage image
- When AJA Capture Settings dialog is set to Control Panel, changes are unsaved
- Audio Metering for idle capture/punch-in is broken
- CC output dies when switching between clips of differing frame rates/rasters
- Analog output widget contextual menu has incorrect options
- Can get in a state where Closed Captions do not display correctly from input
- Analog audio outs have significant phase shift at high frequency
- Control Room crashes when changing frame rates in bin on High Sierra
- DNxIP: corrupt frame at beginning of capture
Customers using the DNxIV or DNxIP are recommended to upgrade to v15.1 at their earliest convenience.