What's new in Desktop Video 11.0
New features on DeckLink 8K Pro:
- Add support for up to 4 independent I/O channels via the DeckLink SDK.
- Add support for extra frame rates including 47.95 and 48 fps.
- Add support for quad-link Sample Interleave signals in UHD and 4K DCI modes.
- Add support for HDR metadata packing (ST2108-1), HLG and PQ transfer characteristics (ST2082-10).
- Add support for synchronized capture and playback.
Fixes on UltraStudio HD Mini:
- Fix issue where audio meters would not update when using a Teranex Mini Smart Panel.
Fixes on all models:
- General performance and stability improvements.
New features and improvements in Media Express 3.5.8:
- Ensure video captured with drop-frame timecode is detected correctly in Adobe Premiere Pro CC.