Streamlining your workflow - from media creation and collaboration to delivery and monetisation
Join Digistor and Avid for a presentation plus live demonstration of Avid’s groundbreaking MediaCentral | UX platform and how it delivers the ultimate in media production flexibility, enabling you to work how, when, and where you want.
This exclusive, small-group event will allow you and/or your team to gain valuable insights from Avid's specialists into how to apply these developments within your organisation.
The MediaCentral Platform
2nd or 3rd March 2016
Two sessions each day to choose from
Breakfast - 8:30am to 10:30am
Evening - 5:30pm to 7:30pm
Refreshments served at each session
Check-in 30 minutes prior
Level 40, Northpoint Tower, 100 Miller Street, North Sydney, 2060
Tel: 02 9931 6841
Getting There & Parking
5 minute walk from North Sydney train station. Limited metered street parking is available. Kings car park is located under Northpoint Tower and provides parking at commercial rates.
The necessity to meet increased competition and exploding demand for more content delivered in different versions to more platforms - without compromising creativity or quality - requires a better approach to media production. Let us show you the most fluid end-to-end, distributed media production environment in the industry.
Whether you create music, movies, television shows, news broadcasts, video, or other media, competition and consumer demand have led to overwhelming pressure for greater efficiency. But today’s workflows often involve piecing together a puzzle of disparate products, services, and technologies to build your digital media value chain, from media creation and management tools, to monetisation solutions.
The MediaCentral Platform and related products provides a comprehensive ecosystem that encompasses everything from media creation to distribution and monetisation, addressing every aspect of the new digital media value chain.
What You'll Learn
At this event, you’ll learn how to
- Find files fast with shared media services
- Integrate third-party products and services
- Gain greater efficiency with workflow orchestration
- Simplify administration through unified management
- Work in any resolution with Avid Resolution Independence - SD, HD, 4K, and beyond
- Access projects everywhere with MediaCentral | UX working with Media Composer | Cloud, Interplay | Production and Interplay | MAM
Realise key benefits including the ability to
- Enable distributed workflows and real-time collaboration between media production functions to get more done
- Embrace new ways of working, connecting, and collaborating in ever-changing business environments
- Extend available talent and resources by enabling field-based collaborators
- Ensure quality through the review and approval process
- Enjoy simple deployment and low cost of ownership
"We have become more collaborative and efficient than ever before, meeting our business and technological challenges."
Mohamad Fares, Head of Broadcast Technology, Qatar Television
Who Should Attend
These are small group presentations intended to provide planning information and strategies for decision makers. Management from organisations utilising multiple systems working on collaborative production environments would be ideal attendees.
There is no cost for attendance, but places are limited so registration is essential.