Encoding and Streaming High-Quality HD/UHD Video from Anywhere
Streaming over wired and 4G/5G connections: affordable, simple, flexible and unbreakable
Enter your details to watch on-demand
A Digistor Professional Webinar
Now available on-demand
There's no doubt that demand for delivering live video from multiple locations to broad audiences at full broadcast quality is dramatically increasing. Not just for delivering news and events, but for streaming video from many different live situations, including
- Religious services
- Corporate and government live presentations and town hall meetings
- Shareholders meetings and earnings calls
- Live sporting events
- Performing arts productions
In an ideal world, the encoding and streaming of reliable, high-quality video using wired or mobile internet connections would be affordable, simple, and flexible. Yet, the solutions are often too complicated, unreliable, or too expensive to be practical.
This webinar looks at the challenges involved in live streaming video to a large audience and capturing live video to the cloud for subsequent editing and publication. It looks at the simple set-up and streaming from multiple locations without the need for technical staff, which is ideal for lecture theatres, hotel and business conference rooms.
We'll also show example workflows, including
- Streaming to social media channels
- Streaming adaptive bitrate streams to your own websites
- Broadcast Contribution to multiple third parties
- Streams available in SRT and Zixi for distribution and monitoring
- Switching between file and live content
- Switching between primary and secondary Links
- Record to file
- Pull in and overlay graphics
Tuesday 31 Aug 2021 11:00 AM AEST
Duration: Approx. 45 min
This event will be hosted by Digistor and presented by AWS Elemental.
Senior Media Specialist, AWS Elemental
Mike is a media specialist responsible for the AWS Elemental Media Services suite of cloud video services and also for the AWS Elemental Live and AWS Elemental Link families of on premises video encoding devices. Since joining AWS Elemental in January 2017 Mike has worked with a wide variety of different organizations in Australia and New Zealand to assist them in delivering mission critical 24x7x365 live streaming services, live events video streaming, and video on demand services. This has included live streaming delivery of major sporting events including Summer and Winter Olympic Games, the Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games, and the Australian Open to name a few.
Manager, APJC Specialized Solutions Architecture, AWS Elemental
Ivan is a Solution Architect Manager, specializing in AWS Media Services for the Asia Pacific region. He has spent more than twenty years working in the broadcast industry on a wide variety of video processing solutions, and has assisted numerous customers in ANZ with the deployment of complex cloud, on-premises, and hybrid workflows.
Products Covered in the Webinar
We'll be utilising products from the leading vendors, including
You may be interested in our recent blog and case studies related to this area, including
- Webinar Replay: New Workflows for Remote and Live Production
- Blog: New Workflows for Remote and Live Production
- Blog: Bonded Cellular – What is it and why does it matter?
- Blog: ASE Edit Roayle 2020 Live Event Technical Setup
- Case Study: Sports Entertainment Network and Dejero
- Case Study: Sky Racing live video with AWS Elemental Live encoders
Want to Discuss Your Needs for Live Production Now?
Contact us and let us know how we can help you with your live and remote production applications.