Media Asset Management and Data Lifecycle Workshop
Be Productive. Be Profitable. Be Prepared.
Learn how to professionally manage the relentless growth of digital assets while efficiently producing stunning content for today's multiscreen marketplace. Realise the benefits of new technologies and techniques that impact your ability to compete and deliver a diverse range of products cost effectively.
See examples of solutions for real world applications at this professional workshop. Demonstrations of state of the art technology and software will show you the tools in action and provide the opportunity to interact with the experts.
Choose to attend our breakfast meeting where pastries will be served or join us for canapés at our twilight event.
You’ll learn how to
- manage data lifecycle for effective storage, retrieval, archive, and backup of assets
- implement reliable and future-proof infrastructure and monetise assets
- create higher-quality content, more reliably, and with shorter delivery times
- distribute content to today’s diverse multiscreen audiences and clients
- leverage the latest developments in storage devices, software, the cloud, virtualisation, and IP
Technologies and Topics Covered
- data acquisition, storage, management, archive and backup
- data lifecycle management including storage tiering, on-line, near-line and off-line storage
- production, asset and media management (PAM/DAM/MAM) for multi-user, collaborative production environments
- storage redundancy and bandwidth control/QoS
- data storage options and costs including spinning disks, LTO and LTFS tape and Cloud
Who Should Attend
Those responsible for planning, recommending or implementing effective strategies to professionally create and/or manage media assets. This includes individuals working within Broadcast, VFX and Digital Media as well as those working in Medical, Mining, Corporate, Marketing, Advertising, Government, Defence and other industries. This event is ideally suited to
- IT managers
- data centre managers
- studio managers
- broadcast production management
Register and attend to find out more about our limited time consulting offer.
Intraware, Delivery, Documentation, Training and Support Manager
Norah, as the technical lead for eMAM in this region, has been engaged in a variety of MAM Projects and Implementations over the past few years. Norah has 28 years experience working in the IT industry in a variety of roles including Trainer (Operating Systems, Applications, System Administration, etc.), Technical Writer (Product Documentation, User Manuals, Training Guides), Pre Sales Support, Post Sales Support and Professional Services. As a qualified teacher, she has extensive skills and experience enabling her to understand and assist clients with IT implementation and management. She utilises all aspects of her skills to deliver our technology solutions and support clients in the implementation, training and post sales phases of their projects.
Digistor, Solutions Architect
As Solutions Architect and Senior Systems Engineer, Patrick is instrumental in delivering pre- and post-sales services including initial consulting and scope of works, roll-out, commissioning, training and then on-going support services to ensure customers are productive and can maximise their creativity, unhindered by technical issues or limitations. In a career spanning eighteen years, Patrick has excelled in pre- and post-sales support of specialised technology solutions in High Performance Computing, Research and Education, Cloud, Content and Media.
Digistor designs, builds and supports outstanding technology solutions for VFX and post facilities, broadcasters and any professionals who need to manage digital media. By partnering with our customers, we enable them to achieve their business and production goals and inspire them to creative brilliance. Find out more