The Future of Content Production Today
End-to-End Solutions for Media Content Production and Management
Sydney Bookings Closed
Thu 9 Mar 2017
Digistor Customer Centre
5-7 Cleg Street Artarmon NSW 2064
Wed 15 Mar 2017
Punthill South Yarra Grand
7 Yarra Street South Yarra VIC 3141
Morning - 8:30am to 11:00am - includes breakfast rereshements.
Afternoon - 2:00pm to 4:30pm
Check-in 30 minutes prior to each session
There is no charge for attendance, but places are limited and attendance will be restricted to industry professionals.
For more information, contact Digistor.
A Digistor Professional Briefing
Whether you are interested in super efficient editorial and finishing workflows, or managing ever increasing volumes of media for 4k/UHD and future formats, or trying to understand the realities of 'cloud-based' tools and workflows, this event will cover all the key issues affecting facilities today and tomorrow.
Join Digistor, EditShare and key technology partners for a deeper look at the changing face of digital media production and management and the solutions that will guide the way through these workflow and business challenges.
- One stop storage - a unique file system and hardware architecture to provide a versatile platform to handle all your media storage needs
- Why every post and production facility needs asset management and how automation provides the key to streamlining your workflows
- Stepping into the Cloud with cost-effective and secure hybrid solutions for remote collaboration.
What You'll Learn
At this event, you’ll learn how to
- Integrate Avid, Adobe and high-end finishing tools into collaborative media production workflows
- Understand the requirements for high-speed storage designs capable of linearly scaling in today's high-demand video environments
- Recognise the huge benefits of designing solutions around your exact workflow requirements by thinking outside the box
- Leverage hybrid cloud storage and delivery designs, and understand what is most relevant for today's video professionals
- Design a workflow management solution that will unite your production departments - and not create complex islands of content
- Streamline repetitious tasks through the use of workflow automation tools
- Recognise the key requirements for a remote editing solution that integrates with your true editorial needs
- Create your own colour grading workflows that leverage the efficiencies of asset management and fast storage
Who Should Attend
Those responsible for planning, recommending or implementing effective strategies to professionally create and/or manage media assets. This includes individuals working within Broadcast, VFX and Digital Media as well as other industries needing to manage and process volumes of media. This event is ideally suited to CTO/CIO-level managers, studio managers and broadcast production management.
In addition to Digistor specialists, we've assembled a team of experts to present at the event.
Worldwide Sales Director, EditShare
Peter's career spans over 25 years, including being the first salesperson for Avid in the UK in 1992 then 8 years as Country Manager, followed by leading Nucoda and VP of worldwide sales and marketing for Bright SAN storage. Peter's speciality is in high-end post storage, and is an expert on high-bandwidth enterprise file system and storage for today's TV and film resolution workflows. Peter now manages the sales team's activities for all EditShare offices globally, and attends many trade shows and customer site visits worldwide.
Sales Manager Asia, EditShare
Paul has been involved in the broadcast television production industry for over 25 years with the last 15 years in sales and marketing of specialist broadcast and professional video production equipment. Paul focuses on sales channel development, workflow, and design of high-end television post-production storage solutions. Paul's experience in "real-world" processes and digital technology for the film and TV post market is integral to EditShare's Asia region expansion.
Warren has had an extensive career grading feature films, TVCs and documentaries spanning over 25 years. Warren is also a founding member and trainer for the International Colorist Association (ICA), and travels the globe educating creative people on colour correction techniques. Warren's insights into post-production colour workflow is a valuable resource for many professionals worldwide.
Proudly supported by
Digistor designs, builds and supports outstanding technology solutions for VFX and post facilities, broadcasters and any professionals who need to manage digital media. By partnering with our customers, we enable them to achieve their business and production goals and inspire them to creative brilliance. Find out more