Affordable Turnkey Flame Systems
Complete supported turnkey systems from Digistor. Make Flame your finishing system of choice.
Turn-key solution includes:
- Autodesk Flame 2018 Annual Subscription
- iMac 27-inch Retina 5K Quad-core 4.2GHz, 32GB RAM, 1TB Flash Storage, AMD Radeon R9 M395X 4GB GDDR5 Graphics, Apple Magic Mouse, Apple Keyboard with numeric keypad, AppleCare for iMac
- Wacom Intuos Pro Tablet
- Blackmagic Ultrastudio 4K for 4K Capture and Playback
- G-Technology 32TB G-Speed Studio XL Thunderbolt Storage
- Eizo ColorEdge 4K Reference Monitor
- Pair of Genelek Speakers
- Digistor Technical Services system setup, pre-delivery configuration and testing
- Digistor Pre-Paid Technical Services Allowance (value $2,200 inc GST)
Total Price: $26,990 inc GST
Choose Your Own Hardware
Digistor can help you choose the best hardware including Mac OS X to run your Flame software and provide the best storage solution for your requirements. We can provide on going support and training for your Flame set-up.
Subscription Options - Choose the Term that Suits You
New flexible subscription plans enable you to choose the term that suits you and access the support you need.
Also ask us about Flame Assist if it suits your workflow.
Want to know more?
Digistor's specialists can answer all your Autodesk Flame questions.
What is Autodesk Flame?
Flame is the high-end 3D visual effects software that offers tools for fast, interactive 3D visual effects, finishing, compositing, advanced graphics, colour grading, conform, editorial, and look development.
Jungle Book Image courtesy of Moving Picture Company
There's never been a better time to discover Flame
The flexibility you’ve been waiting for is here – the Autodesk Flame family is now more accessible than ever before. Digsitor can help you take take advantage of these new changes:
- More ways than ever to get Flame, including new Subscription Plans
- Now get Flare and Flame Assist as standalone products
- Choose your own hardware
- More platforms. Choose Linux or Mac OS X
Image courtesy of Nice Shoes Creative Studio
Autodesk Flame Case Study
“We’ve been waiting for years for real time FX” (1:55) Find out why Coffee & TV, an award-winning post-production house, have put Flame at the heart of their business.